Division: Logistics & Distribution
Office Location: Bristol
To join a close knit, highly motivated and successful group to convert opportunities into won projects. Our success in winning these projects depends on communicating our experience and approach in a concise, readable and striking manner whilst retaining the integrity of ISG's brand.
• Attend start-up meetings attended by Bid Manager, Writer to agree timetable / deliverables / contributors and win themes
• Respond to PQQ/RFTs working with Bid Writers and Bid Managers to maximise available marks
• Create all graphics required, (including logistics/sequence drawings, bespoke covers and dividers, and graphics)
• Co-ordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders - liaise with bid manager, estimator, planner and delivery team to capture and build in key information
• Ensure timely dispatch and take responsibility for arrival of document including printing and binding
• Prepare material for post-tender interview and responses, including interactive presentations, incorporating media such as film, flash etc.
• Creation of datasheets, case studies, infographics and site apps
• Ensure feedback is captured and stored within the project file
• When successful/unsuccessful, transfer knowledge/lessons learned gathered from feedback into Winning Work Library
• Research the project and client to demonstrate an understanding of our client's key drivers and to communicate our differentiators and approach
• Manage the digital asset library, collecting information from across the business
Skills & experience
• A background in proposals, marketing, design, desktop publishing, advertising, media, or related fields is beneficial
• High level of IT-literacy, with experience of Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), PowerPoint (or other presentation packages) and MS Word skills.
• Previous experience of working in a team delivering to tight deadlines
• Previous experience of putting together PQQs, tenders and presentations in different formats and media
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills who can work to strict deadlines without compromising artistic creativity
• Excellent administration skills, attention to detail and eye for accuracy