Our client is seeking an Estimator / Bodyshop Parts Assessor to join their already successful team. This role has come about due to the high level of work now being processed through the department.
Once the damage on vehicles have been assessed and what work would be required drawn up, your role is to complete the following tasks:
* Control the timeline for the work to be completed
* Input all workflow onto the systems
* Look at the most cost-effective repair method
* Be able to explain why you believe the work is required and liaise with customers and insurance companies in a professional manner
* Be able to ensure the business has the parts in stock for the damage to be repaired and if not, source the right parts
* Price the arts and technicians time for repair.
* Produce the quote for both the customers and the insurance company to agree
* Answer any questions about your quote and be able to evidence your quote's prices.
Must have experience as a Bodyshop Estimator and Parts / Service Manager
Ideally, you will have the ATA VDA (Vehicle Damage Assessor) Estimator accreditation though this isn't essential as we will consider candidates with time served experience
A professional and confident character who is able to deliver a strong customer service
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply on-line or call for more information
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.