We are recruiting for our client that has, for over 50 years developed & supplied specialist products and services mainly to the Oil, Petro-chemical and Power generation Industries.
Our client has a vacancy for an experienced Internal Contract Sales Engineer who ideally should have a mechanical engineering background. The position is an office-based role at their facility within Lincoln.
You would be the main point of contact for the Customer for the lifespan of an enquiry and from inception to completion of any subsequent purchase order. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Reviewing customer enquiries.
– Costing, preparing and issuing quotations.
– Reviewing customer purchase orders & specifications.
– Conducting Contract reviews.
– Liaising with internal departments to coordinate:
– Purchase of materials and sub-contract activities.
– Compilation & Issue of manufacturing instructions.
– Monitoring progress of the order through the manufacturing facility.
– External Inspection & expediting visits.
– Dispatching of the goods.
– Maintaining, updating and filing contract documentation.
Salary: negotiable but dependent on experience
Training will be given where required.
Remuneration includes 25 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays and pension scheme with Company contribution.