Reporting into the Portfolio Manager, as Delivery Lead you will work across all Group IT functions to oversee and lead the delivery of high quality customer lead services using Agile methods.
You will work, guide and coach cross functional teams to promote the use of Agile working, contributing to the ongoing maturity of lean working practices within the Portfolio Delivery Team. You will work at bringing people and teams together in a cohesive manner to problem solve, as well as having responsibility for the co-ordination, management and delivery of agreed project objectives which supports the attainment of the business strategy.
- You should be a strong communicator who can clearly convey complex ideas, and someone who freely and proactively shares knowledge with others.
- You’ll be responsible for the successful creation, definition and delivery of IT deliverables that support the business objective.
- Experience in delivering projects using Agile frameworks, tools and techniques, and will pragmatically apply them as required. You will also act as an agile process mentor, helping coach your peers in agile ways of working.
- You’ll work within an established change control procedure, to ensure that IT deliverables are completed within planned costs, timescales and resource budgets, whilst gaining appropriate authorisation for project change requests.
- You’ll be responsible for matrix managing development and build resources, ensuring the work they deliver is clearly defined and understood between both parties.
- You will have commercial awareness, responsibility of project status reporting and finance management of budgets.
- Experience in multiple frameworks including Scrum, Kanban and Lean
- Experience in delivering software in agile teams, as well as proven track record in the successful delivery of Infrastructure projects.
- Ability to manage multiple work stream with quick turn-arounds and moving perimeters
- Proficient in the use of Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with a recognised project delivery method such as PMI/PRINCE
About the company
Greencore Group is a fast growing, convenience food leader in the UK, having doubled our sales over the past 5 years. We’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.