My well established client who is a UK leader in claims management services is currently looking for a new team member to join their successful team in Ipswich.
Basic Purpose and Function
• Proactive engineering (authorisation & total loss) of estimates
• Engineering across all clients and in house systems.
• Authorise or refer assigned estimates within 1 business day.
• Basic Complaints handling.
• Quality Assurance auditor.
• Deputise in Team Leader's absence.
• Use role specific systems
• Referring to client when over authority levels
• Handling storage and recoveries
• Basic complaints handling
• Escalation of customer issues or complaints to a more senior member of staff if unable to resolve.
• Approving repair invoices for PLG vehicles, LCVs, HGVs and specialist vehicles
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
? Understanding of areas of damage and vehicle types
? Industry knowledge / experience
? Negotiation skills
? Basic complaints handling
? Mentoring and training
Functional / Technical Skills
? Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word & Excel
? Audatex handling
? In-house Systems
? Mentoring & training skills providing technical advice
? Excellent telephone manner
Please call Magda for more details or email a copy of your CV .