Job Title: Estimator
Location: Ashford, office based
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-4pm
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, Company Bonus Incentive (after qualifying period) 14-16% of annual earning potential dependant on the profitability of the business, paid quarterly, Company Pension Scheme: Employer 7%, Employee 5% minimum contribution
The company we're recruiting for are a leading manufacturer who are looking to enhance their Internal Sales team with an additional Estimator.
The role will focus on providing product information and project solutions by way of detailed estimates and quotes from enquiries received, and with the support of an experienced technical department.
- The ability to draw and evaluate information from a given customer enquiry in a structured and methodical way
- Providing the Quote within a set time frame from the initial enquiry
- Acting upon any changes or revisions required to meet the project solution
- Ensuring that all quotes and associated information is recorded within the Internal System
- Rapport building and maintaining contact with clients within your given sector so as to understand the potential order and delivery period which will aid financial forecasting
- Working closely with the Technical Team who will assist and guide on what products are best suited to a given application
- Undertake detailed product and system training so as to become educated on the core elements and USP's of the product portfolio
- Working to a clearly defined sector and departmental sales budget, with specific responsibility for achieving set KPI's
- Ensuring any contractual terms and conditions associated within a given contract are sent to the Installation and Contracts Manager
- In the unlikely event of a customer complaint, record and escalate accordingly
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally
Skills required for this position:
- Previous experience working as an Estimator or producing quotes within an internal or external sales role
- Experience working in a technical solution environment or for a manufacturing business
- Ideally you should have a technical bias and be conversant with reading architectural drawings
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today.
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant). We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.