Estimator – £65,000 Civils
Our client is leaders in the Electrical and Civil Engineering field across the UK and now seek to appoint an Estimator to work closely with the Pre-Contract Team and Directors.
The successful Estimator will be involved in putting together multi-million- pound tenders and must have excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills alongside an ability to build long-lasting relationships with clients and contractors.
- Preparing tenders
- Ability to perform take off’s from drawings
- Chase tenders and works priced
- Site visits when needed
- Build client relationships
- Mentor junior team members
Estimator Key Skills:
- Knowledge of Civil Engineering including groundworks, foundations, and piling
- Background in Electrical Engineering or ICP’s Advantageous
- Design background
- Strong negotiation skills
Salary on offer for this role is £65K doe plus package and an excellent opportunity for career progression.
For immediate interview apply below and send CV’s today!
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Renewable Energy