Full time, Permanent
Reed Harrogate are recruiting an Estimator for one of our client who is based in Wetherby. They are progressive, well established company. This is a full time role.
The role will include:
- Prepare timely and accurate quotations in response to enquiries received
- Administration tasks
- Read and interpret customer specifications and requirements
- Reviewing tender documentation and produce summary documents
- Act as the main point of contact for individual quotations or tenders
- Prepare tender documentation ensuring that all criteria have been satisfied.
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Obtaining approval for discounts where level is not within limits of own authority
- Maintain price control records
- Work closely with internal teams and customers to ensure timely resolution of queries
- Support internal teams with pricing related issues
- Deal effectively, promptly and courteously with any subsequent queries about pricing
The ideal candidate will have good communication and numerical skills. You will be able to prioritise your work load and have good attention to details. You will be able to work accurately and to deadlines, and able to understand complex information. Good computer skills are required including the use of Excel.
In return you will be offered:
- Salary of £18,300.
- Full time, permanent role
- On site parking
- Opportunity for career progression
Please don't hesitate to apply!