– THE COMPANY;
– Genuine market leader, well established, with multi-million pounds turnover.
– Experienced tremendous growth over the last few years, with further exciting plans to grow.
– Offer excellent training, career development, along with a fun social side, creating a family feel.
– THE ROLE;
– As Internal sales coordinator, Inside sales, you’ll buddy up with an experienced field sales representative.
– Selling aluminium composite windows & doors, creating a beautiful look, along with industry leading thermal & energy efficiency qualities.
– You’ll identify upcoming projects from ABI and glenigan leads.
– You’ll find the decision maker at the House Builder or Property developer & introduce your product & service.
– As Internal sales coordinator, Inside sales, you’ll prepare quotations/estimates, follow up & along with your rep, win the order.
– You’ll then account manage some of those relationships, including on occasion doing joint visits with the rep.
– You’ll be working with 3 other Internal sales coordinators in the office in Buckinghamshire from 8.30am- 5.00pm Monday to Thursday & until 3.30pm on Friday.
– THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
– You will have sales experience in any sector, with a keenness to learn & develop your career.
– A can do attitude, with a tenacity to succeed.
– You’ll be a confident communicator, both over the phone and face to face.
– You’ll be a good team player as you’ll be communicating with your field sales buddy many times each day.
– You’ll look at your role like your own business and be target driven, as very good bonus and commission is available.
– You’ll have an interest in property and design and have a passion to sell our clients product & solution.
– THE REMUNERATION;
– Basic salary of £20,000- £24,000 dependent on experience.
– Up to £9,600 bonus part based on personal performance & part on team performance.
– 25 days holiday, with the ability to buy or sell up to 5 days.
– Private healthcare cover
– 5% contributory pension scheme.
– Salary review every September
– Team building days out, motivation speaker talks, free fruit and biscuits everyday. A fantastic team ethos & busy social calendar which you’ll be part of. Career advancement.
– If you have the character & sales qualities that my client is looking for & an ambition to realise your potential, then you’ll struggle to find a better employer. APPLY TODAY!!
SE0; Composite windows & doors, interior products, cladding, building envelope, BDM, sales, sales support, inside sales, builders merchant, manufacturer, Maidenhead, Slough, Beaconsfield, Cookham, Wooburn, High Wycombe, Amersham, Great Missenden, Stokenchurch, Chinnor, Henley-on-Thames, Wargrave, Twyford, Princes Risborough, Thame, Wendover, Chesham, Chalfont St Giles, Chalfont St Peter, Rickmansworth, Uxbridge
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- inside sales
- sales assistant
- account management
- Internal sales
- new business
- sales coordinator
- specification sales
- house builders
- windows and doors
- property developers
- home improvement
- composite windows and doors