Do you love dealing with customers, have the ability to prepare detailed estimates for their printing requirements and get huge satisfaction when you manage to convert them to orders?
We are working with Watford's premier digital printing company, established for 40 years, who are now starting on an aggressive plan for the next phase of their growth. We are looking for aPrint Estimator & Account Handler to join their expert team and share in their upcoming growth.
You must be super confident on the phone and be able to convert enquiries to sales while maximising profits for the business. Working with minimum supervision, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills plus a tremendous desire to achieve results.
You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director so there is huge potential to become a key playerin this family business who are growing their team to facilitate their ambitious plans.
- Deal with enquiries that come in via email, telephone and in-store
- Prepare estimates using the company's print estimating software
- Religiously follow-up estimates and convert these to sales
- Liaise with the in-house production team and external suppliers to keep jobs on track
- Keep customers updated on progress and help resolve any issues
- Build strong relationships with customers and always exceed their expectations
- Provide awesome customer service with a real can-do attitude
- Always be on the lookout for new sales opportunities with customers
- Attend a weekly networking breakfast meeting
- A thorough background in print or a closely related industry
- At least two years working in estimating and dealing with customers
- Full training will be provided to fill any small gaps - if you are a quick learner!
This salary is split into a £22k to £25k basic plus a virtually guaranteed bonus of around £3k for attending a weekly networking breakfast from which they generate a lot of business.
You will be joining a business that loves to excel in everything it does, makes its customers feel like royalty, looks after its staff as if they were family and you get chocolate every Friday!
To start the process please apply with your CV and one of our retained consultants will be in touch quickly with details of next steps.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.