Job title: Technical estimator
Salary: £18k – £22k plus over time at time and a half over 40 hrs per week
- Accepting and processing customer enquires with regards to quotations.
- Communication with customer both technical and non-technical
- Communication with production engineers
- Extracting information from technical drawings and customer speculations
- Sourcing supplier quotations and developing new and existing supplier relationships
- Submitting customer enquires
- Processing quotation through the MRP system
- Using Autocad
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of production engineering and understand technical drawings and be comfortable working within a small team. Relevant skills and experience required.
If you feel that this role doesn’t match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation – REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation – we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
- Technical Estimating AUTOCAD Engineering