£45k DOE (higher salaries available for the right candidate) + benefits
We are assisting are our award winning Bodyshop specialist to find a customer focused Estimator to join their team.
The successful Bodyshop Estimator will be responsible for;
- Produce accurate estimates for insurer and private customers
- Preparation of detailed estimate in accordance with company and insurance company procedures using systems provided
- Utilise Thatcham escribe and manufacturer repair methodology to determine repair methods
- Maximise customer awareness of all available Body Shop services
- Ensure highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times
- Maintain excellent standards of departmental administration
- Communicate with internal departments, suppliers & customers
- Working hours; The workshop is open from 7am - 5pm, Monday to Friday, some flexibility on start and finish times (Saturday if required)
This is an exciting, rapidly expanding business who have opened multiple sites in the Berks, Bucks & Middlesex areas and have many more planned for the future.
The successful Bodyshop Estimator will enjoy;
- £45k DOE (higher salaries available for the right candidate) + benefits
- Work with an award winning, market leading team
- Phenomenal growth opportunities
Required experience & characteristics of the Bodyshop Estimator
- Proven background as an Estimator with a high calibre accident repair bodyshop
- A customer focused character
- First class communication skills and ability to promote the full services of the business
- Reliable & conscientious
- Courteous, polite & professional
Vanta Staffing Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.