Through many years of successfully completing groundworks and roads & sewers packages up to £30m for the largest housing developers in the UK.
This well-established Civil Engineering Contractor are looking to expand into a new region in 2023 and are actively seeking a Commercial Director to head the commercial department up.
Why should you join this company?
- Stability of working on contracts with National Housebuilders, Local Councils, Highways England and Stable Developers
- Joining a well-established team with an already stellar reputation within Groundworks & Civil Engineering.
- Make an impact and grow the business into a new region.
- Family run feel to the company – you aren’t just a number and your views will be heard.
- Access to senior management and board level individuals – open door policy across the business.
- Macro Management – ability to make decisions you feel are in the interests of the company.
- Recent investment in brand new machinery and you’ll always be working with the latest technology.
- Excellent Package and bonus scheme on offer
- Able to make hires to grow your own team and have the autonomy to make your own decisions with the companies best interest.
- Implement your own processes and ideas to benefit the new division
Required experience and qualifications:
Experience managing teams of up to 5 people across including surveyors, estimators and the procurement team.
Groundworks & Civil Engineering Experience
Past experience as a Surveyor within Groundworks would be ideal
For further information, please apply now.