Defour Partnership (Engineering) is working closely with a leading Electrical Engineering UK wide business who specialise in Independent Connections, full turnkey solutions and Commercial Charge-point installation recruiting for an Electrical Estimator based in Glasgow. (Hybrid)
The Electrical Estimator will play a crucial role in securing a variety of new projects from ICP to Full turnkey works by managing and preparing accurate cost calculations, competitive bids, and engagement with clients to ensure successful project execution.
The Estimator will be responsible for preparing accurate and competitive cost estimates which cover materials, transport, labour and equipment of projects from initial design to completion, ranging from 400v to 33KV.
What’s the deal for you?
- Opportunity to work for a leading company with outstanding reputation alongside great colleagues
- Competitive Salary 35,000- 43,000 per annum
- Hybrid Working
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Car Allowance
- EV Car Scheme
Essential Training or Qualifications
- Electrical / Power Engineering Qualification is essential.
- IDNO / ICP / EV/18th Edition Works/ Battery Storage background or experience is desirable.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet or estimating software.
- The ability to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates.
- Strong understanding of the residential construction process
- Analytical skills
- Effective communications skills with clients.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight tender deadlines.
For more details on the company and role responsibilities , please contact Joanne Diver for more details or apply with your cv online.