HUNTER MASON CONSULTING LIMITED
Project Manager – Electrical – BEMS
Salary: £45K-£55K (Dependent on experience)
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, through from contract award to final account
- Pricing variations and producing quotes where necessary
- Producing job related documents such as RAMS, NICEIC certificates and O&M files
- Working with both private and public sector
- Projects are varied and value from £10K – 500K.
- Client liaison and attending meetings.
- Recruitment and management of labour including sub-contractors
- Appraisals/Reviews for your engineers
- Cost control, P&L understanding and reporting out
- Attending sites with the Estimator where required
- This role comes with an Admin support
- You will previously have worked as an Electrical Contracts Manager for a minimum of five years and be confident in running multiple projects as above
- Experience with Battery Management Systems (BMS)
- A highly flexible attitude and willing to deal with jobs of all types and sizes. This may include small works in between contracts
- Proven experience and a strong understanding of commercial, domestic and light industrial electrical work
- Commercially astute and willing to make decisions.
- It is important that you have worked your way up from the tools and hold recognizable electrical qualifications. Ideally, including 18th Edition and ideally C&G 2391
- Proficient with IT systems as the company have modern processes
- Happy working to targets. Your remuneration is a basic salary + performance-based bonus scheme
- Able to operate under pressure and produce exceptional results.