Estimating Administrator - Poole - Salary up to £26,500 DOE
An Estimating Administrator is required for our client in Poole working for the estimating department. The main aspect of the role is to support the estimators by ensuring the tenders are acknowledged, logged in a timely manner and sent out with all information accurate and present.
- Working directly with the Estimating Team ensuring that all contracts and documents are produced inline with the contractors requirements and company policy
- Work with the Estimators to create tender files both on electronic system and printed copies
- Screening phone calls, enquiries & requests, and handling them in an appropriate manner
- Reviewing tenders before they are sent to contractors and making sure all information is accurate
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers and collating quotation information
- Maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors
- Review sub-contractor tenders
- General administration duties and helping the team when required
- Help in providing reception and telephone cover during absences (holiday, sickness, lunch cover etc)
- Assisting clients and visitors with all requests
- General administration duties including typing photocopying, folding of drawings, filing, archiving etc.
- Experience working in a strong Administrative role
- Good knowledge of MS programmes especially Word and intermediate Excel skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, multitask and to prioritise a varying workload
- Ability to work on own initiative and think outside the box
- Methodical approach to working
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office essential
- Being a team player is a must
The working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to or alternately you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency