An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Estimator to join a well-established company based in Lancashire!
They help to build the utility infrastructures which power the modern world. Working on projects ranging from a single RMU through to 132kv distribution networks. Founded in 2010, they have successfully built a strong reputation with both private and public sector clients that include some of the nation's leading DNO's and ICP's. They are proud to have worked on some of the largest renewable energy projects in Europe.
The company covers high-voltage cable installations involving complex access issues and land management techniques, to small complicated substation projects and local authority work.
They now have a vacancy within their fast-growing company based in Leyland, Lancashire for an experienced Estimator.
· Review tender information and log information.
· Take off and measure from drawings and specifications to provide a detailed Bill of Quantities.
· Provide a cost sheet for labour plant and materials.
· Liaise with our Buyer in obtaining material and subcontract prices.
· Liaise with client team with any request for information.
· Price the bill of quantities.
· Present the tender/quotation to the Directors for review before submission.
· Submit the tender on time and in the manner required by the tender documentation.
· Develop and maintain estimating software.
· Attend (if appropriate) any site visits / pre-tender meetings.
· Considerable knowledge of civil engineering and the construction industry.
· Experience in the area of EHV-related civils, groundworks, reinforced concrete and substations.
· Have at least 3+ years' experience as an estimator.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and Project.
· The ability to produce high quality commercial tender submissions.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Strong communication skills including the ability to liaise with all relevant parties both internally and externally.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
· The ability to manage time effectively and be proactive when required.
· The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
· 28 Days Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays.
· Company vehicle or mileage reimbursement.
· Workplace Pension Scheme.
This is a full-time position and in return the company is offering a Competitive Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 Per Annum, Depending on Experience.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!..... click apply for full job details