Guildmore Facades and Cladding
We’re looking for a talented Estimator to join our Facades & Cladding division at Guildmore!
The role will involve estimating primarily residential high-rise Fa ade/Cladding remedial works, with tender opportunities coming from various Housing Association Frameworks and private ventures.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience within the construction Industry, as well as experience in Fa ade and on-screen Take off, such as Bluebeam.
The successful candidate will take the lead on all matters relating to our Contracting Tenders and work in conjunction with other departments.
- Check and acknowledge bid documents and amendments.
- Develop a full set of documents based both on Sub-contract tender returns and/or own measures with rates applied.
- Analysing plans, bills of quantities and other project documentation in order to estimate costs.
- Researching, sourcing, negotiating and obtaining the best prices and quotes from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Attend mid and post tender meetings with clients and sub-contractors.
- Develop risk analysis of the information provided/not provided by the Client.
- Review and ascertain costs associated with logistics, time frame etc.
- Visiting project sites to gather information and prelims costs.
- Working closely with the Commercial Manager, Head of Design and Head of Operations.
- Complete Form of Tender and tender letter with any qualification and complete contract sum Analysis/Schedule if necessary.
- Prepare information packages for handover to construction team if successful, attend handover meeting and brief the team on tender bid.
- Identify scope of value engineering / value creation and identify tender risk
This position offers a competitive salary between 55,000- 65,000 plus package.
If this sounds like something you would like to explore further and you have the appropriate background, then please apply now!
At Guildmore, we have been providing services to the public sector for two decades. We have been actively building and developing projects in London and the South-East, and we are proud of our success. Our specialist cladding division has the experience and knowledge to handle all kinds of projects.
What really sets us apart from the rest is our commitment to progression and development opportunities for our staff.
We strongly believe in giving back to our team, and it’s this philosophy that allows us to attract and keep the best talent in the industry. We offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits and incentives to ensure our team are well looked after. We also have a very friendly and supportive working environment, with a great team spirit and a family-like atmosphere.
If you are looking for a company that supports and values you, get in touch today!