Salary: 50,000 – 60,000
Are you an experienced estimator with experience working in an engineering field, looking for a new position? This is the role for you! These ground investigation, remediation and contaminated land contractors are seeking an estimator to join the team on a variety of exciting projects as they enter the new year. You’ll be provided with the resources and support necessary to deliver work to the highest standard in a friendly and welcoming environment.
The Estimator selected will be offered:
- A competitive salary ( 50,000 – 60,000).
- Opportunities for career development.
- Great pension and annual leave scheme.
- Work with a diverse, dynamic and enthusiastic team on an abundance of projects around Sheffield and the surrounding area.
The Estimator chosen will be working on a variety of engineering, contaminated land and site investigation projects, assisting and identifying tender opportunities, managing tender processes, liaising with clients, estimating quantities, interpreting the scope of works required, reviewing contract documentation and pricing tenders.
Therefore, to be considered for this Estimator role you should:
- Have a degree in relevant construction subject (for example civil/geotechnical engineering, engineering geology or environmental science).
- Be knowledgeable in building regulations and estimating.
- Have previous estimating experience.
- Hold a relevant CSCS qualification.
- Have great communication skills.
- Be commutable to Sheffield and have a full UK driving licence.
If you are interested in this or other roles Engineering/Remediation roles please do not hesitate to contact Beth Young on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.