Job Title: Estimator
Location: Farnborough, Bristol, Portsmouth
Package: Highly Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF15665
Be part of the QinetiQ journey. Join us as an Estimator at our Farnborough, Bristol or Portsmouth site where you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and many of the industry's most brilliant minds.
As an Estimator, you'll be responsible for supporting the business teams in the creation of estimates, as well as acting as a representative for other project controls functions. Leading and guiding others to solve complex task estimates with the appropriate estimating tools and process.
- Lead, co-ordinate and support their assigned bid teams to implement the appropriate Cost Estimating approaches.
- Provide estimate assurance of projects at key decision points in line with corporate process.
- Provide capability to perform cost estimate analysis.
The Estimator role is a full time position, flexible working is available and the role offers hybrid working, with 1-2 days a week in the office.
Essential experience of the Estimator
- Previous experience with working on bids.
- Expert level of MS Office tool suite is essential.
Qualifications for the Estimator
- We are open to any candidates who possess relevant professional experience
- Adaptive and flexible working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Health Cash Plan, Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Matched contribution Pension Scheme, with Life Assurance
- Employee discount portal: Personal Accident Insurance, Travel Insurance, Restaurants, Cinema Tickets and much more.
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows most employees to buy up to 5 days' additional leave.
- We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant.
- Payroll Giving and Volunteering - helping charities and local communities.
- Our volunteering programme enables our people to use their professional skills to make a positive difference in our local communities, for example:
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) ambassador days in schools. We support a number of charities that are important to our people, including those that help the defence community.