ALDWYCH CONSULTING LTD
Are you an experienced Estimator working within construction and infrastructure? Looking to join a people-focused business that values progression, wellness, and work/life balance? Interested in working with high-profile clients on the most iconic projects in the work right now? Keep reading – this could be the ideal next step for you!A leading consultancy firm in the UK is looking to expand its team and is seeking a highly ambitious and professional Estimator. You will manage and plan resources, innovate, and foster a collaborative, professional, and positive working environment along with delivering an appropriate estimating role.You will be specifically responsible for the delivery of multiple commissions and support the Estimating Director and Head of Discipline in recruiting high calibre individuals that will deliver excellence to our clients and represent our brand in a positive way.You will stimulate profitable growth for the team, act as a mentor to others, and drive the performance of the business forward.Requirements:
- Recognised expertise in estimating services across infrastructure (Rail, Highways, Water, Aviation, Energy).
- Ability to inspire and motivate teams and unlock future talent for the business.
- An excellent understanding of industry benchmarks / best practices and methods of measurements (e.g., RMM, MMHW etc).
- Strong network within the transport infrastructure sector.
- Proven track record of service innovation, technical excellence, and exceptional service delivery.
- Technical ability to challenge engineering teams and identify/cost-efficient design solutions.
- Comprehensive understanding of the challenges facing the transport sector and the opportunities available.
- Major projects/programmes of work experience.
- Proven track record in leading projects for or on behalf of local or national transportation clients.
- Proven track record of working in a consultancy environment, delivering exceptional projects, and managing teams.
- Chartered with RICS, ICE, AACE, ACostE or similar.
- Further enhance the Estimating capability including leading the development and use of Cost X, Cost OS and other established estimating software.
- Lead the community of practice and drive technical excellence, service innovation, and support with the development of our benchmarking capabilities.
- Unlock talent and develop the next generation of leaders.
- Deliver excellent client service on our commissions through quality assurance and regular client care.
- Develop, mentor and support your teams on project / technical delivery.
- Deliver the strategy for the Estimating Service including identifying continuous development.
- Deliver an exceptional estimating service full multiple stakeholder.
- Identify opportunities for strategic recruitment and associated investments by the business, linked to the Transportation business strategy.
- Continually monitor progress against targets, identify risks, and provide solutions to achieve successful business outcomes.
- Support with the estimating business development activity.
- Support with the review of our Key Account Management Plans for all key clients.
- Monitor and manage estimating activity and associated expenditure within your remit.
- Generate high-quality thought leadership material for use on the website & in the market.
- Secure year-on-year margin improvement on project delivery.
- Support the account management team to maximise our impact.
Aldwych Consulting values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.