Sirius Recruitment Services Ltd
8-5 Monday to Friday (subject to change)
Flexible Holiday, Free Onsite Parking
I am currently working with a small-medium sized sub-contract laser cutting and sheet metal engineering company, based in Grays, Essex. Due to growth, they are now looking to recruit an Estimator to join their Sales Team.
The role of the Estimator will involve, but not be limited to:
- Receiving requests for quotes from customers in a variety of formats.
- Data inputting onto Excel/MRP to produce costings, to be reviewed.
- Producing quotes.
- Liaising with customers daily, by email and phone.
- Liaising with shop floor personnel.
The ideal candidate for the Estimator role will have:
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build relationships with customers
- An engineering qualification or be confident reading engineering drawings
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise their own workload.
- Be able to work on their own initiative with the minimum of supervision after training.
- Be a confident, self-motivated worker, who wants to grow with the business and become an integral member of the team.
In return, the Estimator can expect to receive a competitive salary, 25 days flexible holiday per year, with a shutdown at Christmas.
This is an excellent opportunity, with scope for promotion very quickly, for someone with a good knowledge of sheet metalworking, fabrication or engineering.
If you feel that you have the skills and/or experience for the Estimator role, please send your CV in the first instance.
Sirius Recruitment Services are acting as a recruitment agency in the recruitment of the Estimator role.