Hartlepool, County Durham
Bridgman IBC Ltd is a leading UK manufacturer and supplier of fire rated doors, doorsets, extended performance doorsets, fire rated glazed screens and washroom systems. Product lines include quality extended performance doors & doorsets, laminate faced doorsets, fire rated and robust glazed screens, resilient security doorsets, or attractive cubicles. We are based at Longhill Industrial Estate in Hartlepool, with easy access from the A19.
We are looking for a tenacious person to join our sales team. The successful candidate would become a member of an existing team who would provide relevant on the job training.
Ideally, we would like to recruit a person with estimating and sales experience in the performance doorset sector. However, we would be willing to recruit someone from outside of the joinery industry and undertake training and development in house.
Essential Candidate Criteria
Candidates must have the following skills, qualifications & attributes to be considered for the role:
- A desire to succeed in a sales environment.
- Knowledge of the joinery industry.
- A strong work ethic and motivation for reaching targets.
- Account management of key clients.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Working knowledge of operating Microsoft office systems (Excel, Word etc.)
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team.
Desirable Candidate Criteria
The following skills, qualifications & attributes would enhance your application:
- Experience in the construction sector.
- Experience of preparing quotations / proposals.
The role will involve the following responsibilities and activities on a day-to-day basis:
- Development of client quotations.
- Follow up of quotations.
- Internal and remote sales meetings to promote the product portfolio to potential business clients.
- Cost estimation in liaison with finance and manufacturing staff
- Generation of Business-to-Business client leads.
Key Account management and responsibility of key supply client contacts, to support regular repeat businesses as appropriate.
- Manage key customer accounts.
- Related sub-contractors.
- Potential new customers
- Regular Teams meeting reviews with customer contacts.
- Regular external visits with customer contacts
- Monthly Report on enquiry levels , quotations, conversion rates, orders for the Sales Director to present to board meetings.