Salary: up to £40,000 pa, plus bonus and excellent benefits plus £5k Golden Hello
Join the UK's largest repair group in this fantastic opportunity, as a Vehicle Damage Assessor at our busy workshop in Harrogate and take advantage of our exceptional £5,000 'Golden Hello'.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Damage Assessor to join the UK's leading Accident and Collision Repair specialist in our busy, growing site in Harrogate.
As part of a team of professionals you will undertake the inspection of damaged vehicles, assessing the full extent of the damage, costs of repair and timeframes. An important aspect of this job is to identify the correct prescribed repair method and prepare, record and maintain records of electronic and manual estimates. You will then liaise effectively with insurance companies to obtain their authority to repair the vehicle at the costs estimated. You will also effectively liaise with customers engineers and technicians to explain and ensure they understand the repair methodology.
In the job of Vehicle Damage Assessor, you will be responsible for assessing many different marques of vehicle. This means keeping up to date with all repair methodologies and it is also important for you as a Vehicle Damage Assessor to fully understand different insurers and manufacturers literature and bulletins. Another very important aspect of the job is teamwork as you will be working with other colleagues in the bodyshop as well as across other functional areas. Your aim; ensuring we get their vehicle back on the road safely and in quick time.
Ideally you are qualified to NVQ level 3/City & Guilds or ATA qualified with a solid Bodyshop background. You will also require a full UK driving licence.
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there's much more to being a Vehicle Damage Assessor at FMG RS than just that
- A £5,000 'Golden Hello' scheme to welcome you to our team ( ask for further details)
- fantastic monthly bonus schemes including guaranteed average bonus when you're on holiday!
- free life assurance
- an exclusive employee vehicle-leasing scheme,
- pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
- Flexible Gym Memberships
- A Benefits App giving a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals
We're going places
- We're a key part of one of the UK's largest Automotive plcs, Redde Northgate - few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
- You're rewarded for your part in our success - lots of customers means lots of work to share, which in turn means lots of opportunity to boost your earnings through our fantastic bonus schemes;
- We invest in you - We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
- We're growing - it's an exciting time for the industry and we're committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our EV capabilities, our workshops to our Training Centres;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?
Apply to be our newest Vehicle Damage Assesor today!