Johnson Controls International
Account Manager – M&E (Remote working)
What we offer
- Competitive salary and company car/car allowance scheme & commission.
- Paid holidays and sick pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension, life assurance, employee assistance program, employee referral scheme, employee discounts including high street brands, cycle 2 work scheme and discount on Johnson Controls security products
- Extensive product and on the job/cross training opportunities w ith outstanding resources available
- Encouraging and collaborative team environment
- Career development through various career ladders including Customer Service
- Dedication to safety through our Zero Harm policy
- Access to business resource groups
- Training on our company values
- Company vehicle and IT equipment
What you will do
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to be responsible for securing fire detection and electronic security installation projects across a defined territory by developing and strengthening relationships with M&E Contractors. You will lead the sales cycle and company relationships as well as carrying out building surveys and system design with innovation and adaptability. There will be some emphasis of new business development as well as maintaining existing accounts. However with business development managers, surveyors, designers and estimators we can provide full support.
How you will do it
- Reporting to a National Sales Manager, Account Managers work with M&E contractor accounts active within your territory.
- building opportunities to bid on projects and present technical information to board level.
- You will handle leads and drive sales performance using Salesforce.
- For large or sophisticated proposals an Estimator / Technical Bid Manager will be available to support.
- Key objectives are pipeline growth and conversion improvement, working with BDMs to drive growth against a defined sales target.
What we look for
- Are you able to demonstrate the following?
- Previous success in account management, specification sales, project sales or estimating within an M&E contractor network.
- Experience of business to business technical solutions sales.
- Ability to function independently.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to use resources and engage operational departments to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Ability to develop and expand relationships through an organisation.
- Ability to build successful plans and bring teams together for mutual benefit.
- Full UK driving licence.
If yes then we’d love to hear from you!
We ideally like our account managers to be able to survey buildings and design fire and security systems along with experience with CRMs, in particular However, as a market leader with strong technical and sales teams we are happy to provide training for strong individuals who are willing to learn!