SEE Services is currently seeking a Labour Allocator. The ideal candidate will provide comprehensive administration support to the helpdesk department, ensuring customer and office enquiries are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
To act as the initial contact with our Clients, to accept their order for works and enter the order onto our works management system. The Labur Allocator will provide assistance to the daily workings of our Helpdesk Department and team of engineers covering Planned and Remedial Maintenance nationwide and ensuring the Client requirements are met.
- To review Planned tasks received during the working day and raise on our in-house system.
- Taking incoming telephone calls to assist with Client requests and Updates, Reception overflow calls direct to the appropriate person with the business.
- To review outstanding jobs with reference to specified response times, evaluating the nature and importance of the instructions, ensuring that calls are responded to with reference to both the importance of the works and the contractual response times.
- Assign work to engineers on our in-house system and Client Portals
- Where necessary allocating specialist sub-contractors, giving response, completion and access details, and other relevant information, to ensure compliance with Client requirements.
- Booking works in with clients directly and following procedures
- Arranging/submitting permits to work at relevant sites RAMS
- To enter into the "Engineers Diary" relevant information of appointments made for engineer attendance/response in order to maximize attendance within response times.
- To check and process engineer's paperwork to ensure any required remedial works are sent to estimator for quotation to be raised and then submitted on relevant portals.
- Uploading of work completion sheets and reports are processed and uploaded to client portals.
- To record any site-specific information received, and to ensure that any relevant details already held are reviewed and acted upon when allocating jobs.
- Ordering of materials and monitoring until proof of delivery is obtained.
Knowledge and Experience (Essential)
- The ability to plan and prioritise, resolve issues and meet targets and deadlines
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- A good team player with the ability to demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
- Good IT skills (Excel / PDF are a must)