To be considered for this role, you MUST have a UK Driving License.
Do you have previous experience in a similar role and enjoy communicating via the phone?
Are you an enthusiastic candidate with motivation to succeed and have a proactive approach?
If so, OA are currently recruiting a Lead Generation Executive position to join our lovely client in Royston.
- 31 days holiday
- On-site parking
- Monthly company events
- Free lunches available in kitchen
- Growth and progression within the company!
- Company Bonus Scheme
Lead Generation Executive - Key Responsibilities:
- Identify potential lead sources
- Meaningful phone conversations with identified outcomes
- Adding contact details to Hubspot CRM
- Sending well crafted emails
- Managing follow up calls
- Recording and logging all activity in the CRM
- Identifying projects that represent a potential sale opportunity
- Following up projects until ready to handover to a salesperson or estimator
Lead Generation Executive - Key Skills Required Experience:
- Previous experience and training in telemarketing
- Knowledge of Hubspot / other CRM software
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Confident in speaking to customers on the phone
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Willing to learn and be a part of the team
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.