MET Technician Vacancy – Lakeside – Grays
Salary: UP To 40K Basic
Working hours: Hours – Monday – Friday, 7am – 5pm
We are recruiting for a qualified MET Technician for our clients workshop in Lakeside, Grays.
This is a exciting opportunity for a MET Technician to join a state of the art workshop, great team and site that offers training & promotion opportunities within a great team, and a chance to earn a great salary!
MET Technician role:
- Working in the bodyshop your role as a MET Technician will be to remove, refit or repair components whether it be mechanical, electrical or trim on the vehicle.
- Carrying out all repair work required on the vehicles prior to the car being passed to the Panel Beaters or Paint Sprayers.
- Making sure the vehicle is fixed to a high standard and meets all safety requirements.
- Assessing work needed on the vehicle as to whether it should be repaired or whether a new part is needed
- Recognising and documenting an additional work required
MET Technician requirements:
- Must be fully qualified MET Technician having the ATA and NVQ level 3 MET repair qualification though we will consider someone with years of experience who can demonstrate a high skill set
- At minimum we will consider a Vehicle Technician with exprience in Strip and Fit
- 22 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Store discounts
- Further training
If you have any further questions then please submit your application so we can discuss through the opportunity and your CV.
Please note all applications will be strictly confidential and we won’t send your CV out without talking with you first.
Octane Reference: OC12931E
Recruitment Consultant: Maaria Munir
Octane Recruitment are a leading Recruitment agency specialising in Automotive, Motor trade, Engineering, OEM and various related industries.
We are recruiting across the UK for Panel Beater, Panel Technician, Paint Sprayer, Paint Technician, MET Technician, SMART Repair Technician, Cosmetic Repair Technician, ADR Technician, Bodyshop Estimator, Vehicle Damage Assessor, VDA, Bodyshop Manager, Assistant Bodyshop Manager
Octane Recruitment cover a variety of different sectors including Technical, Mechanical, Engineering, Sales, Service, Aftersales, Bodyshop, Fleet & Rental Management, Accounts, Finance, Marketing, & Payroll, Managerial, Logistics, Parts, Administration, Call Centre / Contact Centre, Senior Appointments, Head Office Positions and Confidential Appointments.