£43,000 - £65,000
Excellent benefits package on offer in addition:
- Permanent role,
- 40-45 hours a week,
- Time saved bonus,
- Overtime paid at time and a half,
- excellent Pension,
- Overtime paid,
- Dental care,
- Shopping rewards and discounts,
- 33 Days holiday,
- ATA training and ongoing support
For more information, please call Callum on
Clear Automotive is a specialist recruitment consultancy in the Accident Repair, Bodyshop and Automotive sector, partnering with organisations across the UK, to fulfil their staffing requirements, whilst representing Automotive professionals to secure permanent careers.
Panel Beater - We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced panel beater from either bodyshop or Accident repair background, to join a leading automotive division for an excellent repairer.
Panel Beater - This job role is a skilled Panel beater position and requires an experienced candidate who can complete all vehicle paint repairs to damaged vehicles. ATA, NVQ 3 or IMI 3 qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
The Job: Panel Beater
- To repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card. This will include chassis and framework.
- Stripping and fitting panels and bodywork
- You will be required to efficiently repair vehicles checking on completion ensuring there are no defects including changing quarter panels, filler work, stripping a vehicle down and rebuilding it.
- Panel straightening and filling
- Replacement of panels
- Welding and bonding of vehicle structure
- Removing & replacing complete body shell
- Adhere to the manufacturer's literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work.
- To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
- The role is to carry out all panel beater repair work on all makes of vehicles and to be able demonstrate a full range of vehicle body repairs including jig work.
- Repair and replace body components to damaged vehicles to pre-accident condition and to Kitemark BS10125 and manufacturer's standards
Job Experience - Panel Beater
- A working and demonstrable knowledge of vehicle panel repairs
- Relevant panel qualifications - IMI 3, NVQ 3 or ATA Panel Beater Accreditation desirable but not essential
- Panel beater Experience is required
- A working knowledge of H&S responsibilities
- Manufacturer experience is desirable
Panel Beater - In return you will be offered:
- Clean Bodyshop Environment
- Latest Bodyshop Equipment
- Continuous workload of repairs
- Half price Car insurance
- Home Insurance
- Many other savings and discounts
- ATA Training
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Training and Development
- Job security
If you would like to be considered for the Panel beater job, please call Callum at Clear Automotive on or email your CV for an immediate interview.
We are also looking for candidates with the following skill sets: Panel Beater, Panel Technician, Bodyshop MET, Bodyshop Mechanic, Vehicle Painter, Vehicle Paint Sprayer, Vehicle Prepper, Paint Prepper, Bodyshop Technicians, Accident repair, Vehicle body repair, coach builder, VDA, Vehicle Damage Assessor, Bodyshop Estimator, Vehicle Technician, Workshop Controller, Bodyshop Controller, SMART Repairer and Bodyshop Managers.
Clear Automotive Recruitment Solutions are a leading Motor trade recruitment specialist covering all areas of the UK. We cater for both permanent and contract positions, so please contact one of our consultants to discuss how we can help you with your next career move in confidence.