AC PLC is currently seeking to appoint a Procurement / Purchasing Coordinator for our purchasing team to coordinate the purchase and delivery of materials and to assist with the chasing of existing and new sales orders.
An exciting International company, ACPLC is a company that is growing year on year. Working in a fast-paced environment, this role offers opportunity for career advancement and predecessors of this role have gone on to progress into more senior roles.
There are many reasons to apply for this role and be a part of our Business, but the biggest draw is you will have the opportunity to work within a supportive, dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have a tenacious and outgoing attitude with confident verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and suppliers both over the phone, email and via social media such as LinkedIn.
Key Duties and Accountabilities
- Purchasing of materials
- Establishing and maintaining client and supplier relationships
- Researching providers in the UK and Internationally
- Chasing Sales and Tender orders
- Support in the preparation and evaluation of quotations
- Monitor outstanding tenders, quotations and prospective leads
- Be a support role for the wider team
Requirements of the Role
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Relationship building skills
- Confident communicator, on the phone and via digital methods such as social media
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Ability to multitask
- Negotiating skills
- Good organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Added information about the role
- Opportunity for career progression
- Being part of a friendly, supportive and dynamic team
- Long-standing Management structure
- Beautiful country office setting with free parking onsite
- Full training on the ACPLC systems
Behind every great company is a great group of people. Savvy businesses know that their success is the result of the people behind the scenes from the Receptionist to the Finance Director, the Contracts Manager to the Pre-Construction Estimator. Based in beautiful countryside AC Plc have been trading in the construction industry for over thirty years and continue to thrive owing to the dedication of the people that work here.
With a Queen's Award for Enterprise, a career with AC Plc offers the opportunity to grow and develop within a dynamic and progressive environment. We value our staff and understand that allowing people to grow and develop within a company is good for the individual and for our organisation.