Project Manager required to join growing roofing and cladding specialist in Nottinghamshire. The company work on a range of new build, refurbishment and maintenance projects typically ranging in value of £5,000 - £1 Million. The role will suit someone that has worked within the roofing / cladding industry previously and looking to join an ambitious, growing company.
The position will be to oversee multiple contracts from start to completion, this will be done by being 70% office based and 30% site based (mainly midlands-based projects, but occasionally further afield as they operate nationally). You will work closely alongside Estimators, Site Managers and the Director.
Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Starting salary £40,000 - £45,000 (dependant on experience)
- Use of company vehicle for site visits
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
Project Manager Position Overview
- Organise and control sub-contract labour and labour invoices
- Review & adhere to client program schedule of works to ensure deadlines are met
- Responsible for multiple projects at any given time
- Attend site meetings with labour and client management teams
- Raise requests for further information (RFI)
- Procure project materials, and ensure deliveries meet programme time requirements
- Ensure snagging is closed off in time for handover
- Prepare risk assessments and method statements (RAMS)
- Ensure works are carried out safely and in accordance with RAMS, liaising with Site Supervisor
- Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings, specifications and manufacturers details
- Organise working /construction drawings with draughtsman and client, whilst resolving any drawings issues to reach approval stage
- Organise and off hire plant, netting, scaffold and cranes
Project Manager Position Requirements
- Experience within the roofing / cladding sector
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings
- Knowledge of cladding and roofing systems
- Commutable distance to Nottinghamshire
- Strong communicator
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.