Job Title: Project Manager - Physical Forensics - Forensic Alliance Programme, Police Collaboration Wales
Location: HQ, Bridgend
Salary: £38,007- £43,098
Job type: Full Time, Fixed Term
Closing Date: 20/12/2023, 13:00
- We are a small team who work across projects in police forces in Wales to aid the delivery of collaboration. These projects include areas such as sustainability, digital, forensics and more!
- The Forensic Alliance Programme is a new venture between South Wales, Gwent & Dyfed-Powys Police to build a new target operating model for forensic services based on the successful two force collaboration
- The change programme shall be delivered from April 2024 to March 2028
- We mainly work either from an office near Bridgend or from home
- We work 9-5 Monday-Friday though do sometimes support activity on the weekend
About the role and your key responsibilities:
The post holder will be at the centre of delivering the Forensic Alliance programme by
- Working with operational teams across the Southern Wales Crime Scene Investigation, Forensic Collision Investigation and wider Physical Forensic units, to project manage the alignment of ISO accreditation
- Develop and maintain project plans to support the programme which includes liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Help develop ideas for further collaborative opportunities within Forensics and the wider programme
What skills and experience do we need you to bring to the role:
We are keen to hear from you if you are well organised with an understanding of project management processes and experience of working within a forensics' environment.
You must be able to work with a wide range of people to deliver change, through clear communication as a leader and team player.
The successful Candidate must be willing to undergo vetting to MVSC Vetting.
Full responsibilities can be found by clicking the apply button
Please note, if you are subject to an ongoing PSD investigation, you appointment or placement in the role may be delayed pending an outcome. Whether the role is held open will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Project Management, Project Administrator, Project Estimator, Project Planning, Project Coordinator, Project Director, Senior Project Lead, Senior Project Manager, Senior Project Coordinator, Project Manager, Project Lead, Lead Project Manager, Construction Project Manager will also be considered for this role.