Job Title: Project Manager - Risk & Business Continuity - Forensic Alliance Programme, Police Collaboration Wales
Location: HQ, Bridgend
Salary: £38,007.00 - £43,098.00
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 20/12/2023, 13:00
About Police Collaboration Wales and the Forensic Alliance Programme:
- We are a small team who work across projects in police forces in Wales to aid the delivery of collaboration. These projects include areas such as sustainability, digital, forensics and more!
- The Forensic Alliance Programme is a new venture between South Wales, Gwent & Dyfed-Powys Police to build a new target operating model for forensic services based on the successful two force collaboration
- The change programme shall be delivered from April 2024 to March 2028
- We mainly work either from an office near Bridgend or from home
- We work 9-5 Monday-Friday though do sometimes support activity on the weekend
About the role and your key responsibilities:
The post holder will be at the centre of delivering the Forensic Alliance programme by
- Providing risk and business continuity advice and guidance to the team and the wider forensic units
- Develop and maintain risk and business continuity plans
- Ensuring compliance with legislation
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to help manage risks and issues
To provide risk and business continuity advice, guidance and plans relating to Forensic Alliance Projects as part of the programme being delivered across Southern Wales.
This includes ensuring compliance with the Forensic Regulators Codes of Practice and Conduct by working with operational staff, supervisors and leaders. To develop and maintain risk and business continuity plans to support the project(s) which includes liaising with stakeholders including the United Kingdom Accreditation Service, the Home Office and Forensic Capability Network to develop the Forces accreditation strategy.
Prepare regular risk, issue and business continuity reports, manage risks and issues by applying agile and emergency action plans, present issues and decisions for escalation where necessary. This work forms part of the broader Forensic Alliance Programme being delivered across Wales; which the postholder will support
Full responsibilities can be found by clicking the apply button
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Project Management, Project Administrator, Project Estimator, Project Planning, Project Coordinator, Project Director, Senior Project Lead, Senior Project Manager, Senior Project Coordinator, Project Manager, Project Lead, Lead Project Manager, Construction Project Manager will also be considered for this role.