Our client, based in the heart of Kent are a specialist medical contractor providing design and install services to a range of existing clients. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team to work on a range of new projects with long-established Clients.
Their projects can range from a simple terminal unit to a complete hospital installation with the work carried out by a team of highly trained, experienced contract engineers and estimators. They are able to provide a consulting service for any new projects and refurbishments.
Project Manager- Position Overview
- Direct and manage project development from inception to completion.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Plan and schedule project programme timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements, documentation.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Project Manager- Position Requirements
- Experience on projects in the following: National Health Service, Private Healthcare Hospitals, Military Installations, Dental Suites, Veterinary Centres
- Must be able to use CAD design software as full design service is provided
- Surveying experience
- Project Management experience
- Communicates clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Adaptable- identify work priorities and manage own workload, able to change with business needs
- Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with others and establish positive relationships with employees and external parties
- PC skills - Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required; able to adapt to and learn new systems
Project Manager- Position Remuneration
- Salary - £45,000 to £50,000 dependent upon experience
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Monday to Friday
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Mobile phone and laptop provided
- Company Pension
- Other benefits can be discussed at interview stage
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Streamline Search are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of this vacancy.