Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD
Quantity Surveyor – to join a Civil Engineering contractor that based in Milton Keynes to work on groundworks, civil engineering and formwork. This company are recruiting for an excellent professional to join their team due to continued growth and expansion.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying within the Civil Engineering sector and will be responsible for working within a well-established team to ensure the work load is managed appropriately, positively influencing the efficiency of the business. The role will be primarily office based however will include the occasional site visit.
It is important for the ideal candidate to hold previous experience within the groundworks industry and having worked on house builder developments is particularly advantageous. Further to this, it is important this individual is motivated and holds a professional manner with exceptional interpersonal skills to uphold the high client relationships.
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- 50k – 70k depending on experience
- Holiday 24 days plus bank holiday
- Pension – Statuary
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Quantity Surveyor / Estimator required for a well-established Civil Engineering contractor
- Office based role with occasional site visits
- Working extensively within a well-established team ensuring efficient management of workload
- Working across a range of projects including commercial and residential
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- 4+ experience.
- Experience of NEC, JCT and ad hoc contracts
- Experience in civils, groundworks and formworks
- Take-offs, BoQ
- Willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done efficiently and promptly
- Proven track record of commitment to employer
- Proactive in finding new business
- Need to hit the ground running
- Computer literate to at least intermediate
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Interviews any time, any weekday
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.