Building Careers UK
Our client are a leading housebuilder and developer committed to creating exceptional places to live and work. With a rich heritage and a forward-thinking approach, they have established themselves as a trusted name in the construction and regeneration industry.
Working closely with local authorities, housing associations, and private sector partners, their primary focus is on delivering sustainable and innovative developments.
Due to sustained growth, they are recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to join their team.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Responsible for the production of tenders, budget estimates and cost plans.
- Review of bid documents, drawings, specifications, and other reports applying a good understanding of all components of a tender submission.
- Identify any financial, design, production, and contractual risks/opportunities.
- Measure quantities and produce Bills of Quantities and/or oversee their production by others.
- Ensures enquiries are issued and quotations received from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Take a proactive approach in managing projects and tenders, overseeing their progress and ensuring adherence to financial and contractual requirements.
- Provide commercial assistance, surveying knowledge, and contractual expertise to the company, contributing to the growth and development of the commercial department.
- Develop and nurture relationships, fostering a collaborative environment and optimising project outcomes.
- Implement and manage financial control systems
- Monitor and resolve financial and contractual matters arising on a project.
- Management of the commercial packages
If you’re interested in this opportunity, then please apply with your CV.