A largely successful developer with a portfolio of Residential New Builds are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their South-London based team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's role
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be expected to take a leading role in a project based in North-London's Kilburn. The project is a Residential development with an approximated value of £5.9m to date, the Senior QS will be responsible for overseeing all cost related matters on the project through its duration.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will report to the Managing Quantity Surveyor in the South London office, where they will be based. A key aspect of the role will include travel between site and office to manage the contractual and financial aspects of this near £6m scheme.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- 5 years Quantity Surveying experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field preferrable
- HND/HNC in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying minimum essential
- Residential experience essential
- Experience leading projects from inception to completion essential
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across London
- £75,000 - £85,000
- 22 days annual leave
- Pension contribution scheme
- Long-term progression prospects
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator / Cost Manager / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / South London / Construction