About the Client:
CCO are recruiting on behalf of the specialist Sub-Contract Division of a Build Main Contractor based in North-West London. This company continue to grow and expand with a core focus on staff development and achievement. The role will be based out of Head Office and will be working for Main Contractors providing Builders work, Groundworks, Structural Alterations and Cut and Carve packages within the residential, commercial and education sectors in London and the surrounding areas.
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor specifically for their Sub-Contract packages across this side of the business.
* Liaising with clients, sub-contractors & consultants
* Assume the responsibility for all project commercial & contractual issues.
* From tender award compile & agree commercial strategy, communicate and follow.
* Conclude timely formal commercial budget, monitor and review accordingly.
* Carry out such duties to ensure proper accurate commercial performance, timely compliance with company procedures & reports, fully integrate within the site team & delivery requirements.
* Preparing tenders, analysing, selecting appropriate capable s/c & finalising s/c orders, financial & commercially manage to final account completion.
* Prepare & present forecasts, targets & CV reconciliations.
* Invoicing and Payments- both internal and external. Ensure certificates & Invoices are raised & chase/track payments.
* Ensure updated projected final accounts provided regularly and prepare, submit and agree final accounts in a timely manner.
* Provide feedback and suggestions on project matters to estimators and MD.
* Review project risk/opportunity schedule and monitor for changes.
* Manage & oversee the junior commercial staff.
* Insure that timely and accurate reports are issued