Are you a Surveyor seeking a new opportunity with OTE of up to £60k PA plus? Do you have window and door, or a home improvement background ? At Anglian Home Improvementswe are looking for a Surveyor to work in the North East. Our Surveyors are responsible for verifying the customers contractual requirements and providing accurate measurements and drawings to facilitate a timely and successful installation. Our Surveyor, Field Surveyor, Estimators or Window and Door Surveyor's, will be excellent communicators and provide outstanding service to our customers.
Who we are
At Anglian we have a quality ethos and want every customer to enjoy the experience of making home improvements with us. To achieve this, we need experienced Surveyor's, Field Surveyor's, Estimators or Window and Door Surveyors to independently assess each job to fully understand our customer's requirements and offer solutions to mitigate any risks.
What the role entails
- Making arrangements with the customer to carry out their technical survey in line with our survey completion targets
- Travelling within the region to undertake the customer's survey following our high standards, to ensure accurate measurements and drawings are provided in line with our Right first time, methodology
- Confirm with the customer all details and designs ordered are suitable, ensuring they are happy to proceed and have a full understanding of what they have ordered as well as offering solutions where applicable.
- Liaise with the wider Anglian team reporting any discrepancies or changes which need to be made after surveying the customers property
- Input survey details onto the survey network and order materials as required
- Dealing with any issues or changes that may occur in a timely manner
What we Need
- Customer Focus, with excellent people and communication skills
- NVQ level 3 in Surveying or equivalent experience of surveying in the window and door industry
- Previous experience or equivalent qualification, of installing uPVC products
- Proficient IT Skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi task, organise and good problem solver
- Full driving licence
What we Offer
- £25,000 basic salary with a guaranteed minimum salary of £35k PA for 6 months, with potential earnings being over £60k PA with bonus
- Company Car
- Employee Product Purchase and Staff Benefit Scheme
- Access to a wide range of Well being benefits, such as your birthday off, 24hr remote access to a doctor and paid time off to volunteer
- 31 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing with service
Our company is committed to monitoring & aligning its Policies in accordance with up-to-date Government guidance on reducing the spread of respiratory infections, including Covid 19 in the workplace. Through our company value to "Succeed Together" we are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. We recruit the 'best person for the job' regardless of any protected characteristic including (but not exhaustive) age, race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or disability - creating an inclusive working environment and culture for all our employees.