Tender / Bids Coordinator
Signature recruitment have partnered with a Chippenham based construction company in the hunt for a Bids Coordinator. This company are going from strength to strength, and have seen significant growth over the past year or so. As such, they want to bring in a Bids Coordinator to support in the estimators and bid writers in getting out tenders. This is a this a great opportunity to learn from experienced professionals and launch your own career path within a business on a strong upwards trajectory. The company will offer you industry-leading training and mentoring to help you realise your personal and professional goals.
Joining a friendly and highly effective team at the forefront of the company's business development, you will be going in to help to improve the way the company manages a range of tenders and enquiries they receive every week. You will play a key role in bid/progress meetings, attended by senior managers from across the business.
Benefits & Salary:
- Starting salary of up to £25,000 (please do still get in touch if you're a touch over)
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Hybrid working
- Monitoring of new bid adverts and preparing a daily summary
- E-mailing any hot leads to the Head of Pre-Construction as they arise
- Maintain all tendering and response portals with up-to-date company information
- Receive, process, record and track all incoming tenders and alerts
- Be responsible for the on-going management of our Bid Library - making sure information is current, liaising with other departments to generate content
- Specific responsibility for building and maintaining case studies, CVs and site photographs
- Organise and arrange meetings/event attendance and bid calendars/diaries
- Co-ordinate communication across the bid team for individual tender cycles
- Support with the formatting/quality control activities of bid/tender applications and supporting material
- Ideally you'll have a background in bids, or an understanding of the bid process in construction
- You will be self-motivated, able to start and finish tasks with minimal supervision
- Accurate and diligent in your work, comfortable working with detail
- You will be a natural (written and oral) communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working proactively and independently to meet deadlines
The small print: This is a full-time role working Monday-Friday 08:30-17:00. The office is based in Chippenham is a lovely, purpose built building. While primarily office based, the company are happy to have people working remotely for one/two days a week. For more information, please get in touch with Lilly at Signature.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.