Trainee Contracts Manager Construction Products
Near Warrington (office based)
Salary £22-28,000 according to experience
Hours 8 am to 5 pm (possibility of flexible working hours)
Benefits, company pension, free parking, perks box etc
Contracts Manager Scheduler, Projects Manager (Building and Construction Industry) ideally with joinery contracts management background, to join an exciting established and developing company (over 80 years), with opportunities of career development. As part of the team working on the Projects and Contracts you will be part of an industry leading manufacturer of bespoke joinery products, working within the health, education, leisure and commercial sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to become a Contracts Project Manager within this expanding manufacturing business. Operating within the Production Planning team, you will manage individual jobs / contracts from their inception through to delivery with the customer. This opportunity could possibly suit a graduate in Construction, Surveying, Architecture or Building studies
Your responsibilities will include
- Liaising with the customer to determine requirements
- Ordering of bespoke materials from suppliers
- Preparation of production schedule for factory
- Monitor progress of projects
- Work closely with the Production Manager to establish delivery date
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Good verbal and written communication skills able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Computer literate - with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, with particular reference to Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of joinery products essential.
- Ability to read architects drawings
- Knowledge of CAD and taking off from drawings an advantage.
- Knowledge of joinery contract management an advantage.
CONTRACT SCHEDULER, MATERIALS PLANNER, MANUFACTURERS, CONSTRUCTION, PROJECT MANAGER, SURVEYOR, ESTIMATOR, JOINERY, PLANNING, BUILDING SURVEYING, CAD, EXCEL,
Easy commute - Warrington, Liverpool, Runcorn, St Helens, Northwich, Manchester.
Does this sound like your next challenge? If you have the relevant experience for either position then click the 'Apply Now' button and send us your CV, Apply now, don't miss this opportunity!
Suitable applicants will be contacted within 3 working days.
Who are we? GRO is a commercial, professional and technical agency, with a wealth of expertise in providing permanent and short term contract placements