Vehicle Damage Assessor / VDA
£40,000 - £46,000
- Permanent position, Monday to Friday, 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
- Brand New, Luxury Prestige Accident repair centre
- Excellent working conditions
- Lots of progression into management available
- 29 days annual leave, Sick pay, private Healthcare and dental care plan, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, progression available, expanding company.
Please call Rochelle at Clear Automotive for more information on
Clear Automotive is a specialist recruitment consultancy in the Accident Repair, Bodyshop and Automotive sector, partnering with organisations across the UK, to fulfil their staffing requirements, whilst representing Automotive professionals to secure permanent and contract careers.
ATA Vehicle Damage Assessor / ATA VDA / Bodyshop Estimator - A brand new opportunity for a BS10125 Approved, Luxury car repair site based in Chatham has arisen, for an experienced ATA Vehicle Damage Assessor from an Accident repair background.
You will be joining a business that is currently going through an exciting, planned growth period, always striving for excellent customer service and an employer who value their employees. Specialising in luxury high end vehicles this is an opportunity to work in a brand new, state of the art facility, as part of one of the midlands largest Accident repair groups.
This position for a VDA / Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator requires an experienced candidate who can use Audatex for the role. An ATA VDA qualification would be a distinct advantage.
Job Details: VDA / Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor
- To inspect damaged vehicles and assess the full extent of the damage sustained, assess the cost of repair and time scales
- To identify the correct prescribed repair method
- You will prepare computerised and manual estimates and to accurately record these, maintaining up-to-date records of all estimates.
- To obtain from insurance companies' authority to proceed with repair to a vehicle and to confirm the cost of the repair.
- To communicate effectively with customers, engineers and technicians to ensure understanding of correct vehicle repair methodology.
- To ensure that any amendment to repair work is authorised by the insurance company
- Once authorisation has been gained, to liaise with the body shop personnel and make sure that they understand fully the prescribed repair method
Job Experience: The Successful ATA VDA / Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor will have:
- Experience in a busy accident repair centre would be a great advantage for the VDA role
- ATA qualification or NVQ Level 3
- Must be an advanced user of Audatex and a thorough understanding of insurance repairs
- VDA / Vehicle damage assessor experience
- Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
VDA Company benefits: VDA / Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator
- Basic Salary range from £40,000 - £46,000 Dependant on Experience plus Bonus
- Workplace Pension
- Private health and Dental care
- Clean and modern working environment
- 29 Days annual leave
- ATA training if required
If you would like to be considered for the ATA VDA / Vehicle Damage Assessor / Vehicle Estimator job role then please send your CV to Rochelle at Clear Automotive or call on
Clear Automotive Recruitment Solutions is a leading Automotive recruitment specialist covering all areas of the UK.
We are also looking for candidates with the following skill sets: Panel Beater, Panel Technician, MET Technician, Bodyshop Mechanic, Vehicle Painter, Vehicle Paint Sprayer, Vehicle Prepper, Paint Prepper, Bodyshop Technicians, Accident repair, Vehicle body repair, coach builder, VDA, Vehicle Damage Assessor, Bodyshop Estimator, Production Manager, Vehicle Technician, Workshop Controller, Bodyshop Controller, SMART Repairer and Bodyshop Manager, Regional and General Manager, Service Advisor, Service Manager, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager and more.