Vehicle Damage Assessor
Basic Salary: Up to £40,000 DOE
Working hours: 42.5 Hours per week Monday – Friday
Our client is looking for a talented and efficient Vehicle Damage Assessor / Vehicle Estimator / VDA to join this leading team.
Qualifications required for a Vehicle Damage Assessor / Vehicle Estimator / VDA:
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Vehicle Damage Assessor and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / ATA /IMI/ SVQ)
- You must have previous experience working as a Vehicle Damage Assessor within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques using Audatex
- Must have previous experience as a Vehicle Damage Assessor, must have a ATA qualified and ideally have an up to date Audatex certificate
Duties of a Vehicle Damage Assessor / Vehicle Estimator / VDA:
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
Please contact Carly Wellard at Tru Talent on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) , using reference (VDA – Maidstone) or if you can ‘Apply Now’.